Order your A3 w/ Fish HOODIE NOW! Final order

Posted: November 28, 2016 by Hellcat in Fish Reports
Tags: , , , , , , ,

UPDATE: Orders with money in or on the way will be ordered tomorrow. Snooze you lose.

Hey everybody good news! I am going to be ordering a round three of my hoodies. This is a special design created by Don Melendez and is being reproduced with his permission. Hey Don how you doing brother!? You’ll get your hoodie in the mail in a couple days bro.

HOW TO ORDER: MAIL (text me for mailing address)OR PAYPAL (Maxwellsdad@icloud.com)

I will need:
1) Your written request (comment field here or text or email)

2) Size AND payment info by SUNDAY December 4th @ midnight.

3) Payment can be made by cash, check, money order or thru PayPal. There is no web store on the site.

Once I have received payments I will pull the trigger on the final order.

Moving forward this season I will have beanies up next. Probably billed and skully.

CHRIS’ CONTACT INFO

PHONE: 503-891-5470 (text only)

Email: Chris@allaroundangler.com

PayPal Adress: Maxwellsdad@icloud.com

hoodie

hoodie-2
Xtra heavy black cotton with white design

Please put your name and contact information in the comment field and I will contact you for transaction info. I can have them before Christmas for you if we order this week. 40 bucks per. Shipping if needed. Average per item shipping cost $6.00-10.00.

Thanks for sporting the A3 gear!

Comments
  1. Sal Monid says:

Those are great looking. I like the logo a lot. Put me down for one.

They are super warm. Thanks Dad! Did you find out a size?

I will order on Friday so get your order in to me before that. A few of you already have. Thanks you guys….and Gals!

H3llcat

4. Bryce T says:

Put me down for 1 extra large

Awesome Bryce! I will place the order. When I get it I’ll drive down and check out the new shop!!

6. kenny james says:

Put me down for a small and a medium my friend

7. Casey crosland says:

Xl please and how you wanna handle money?

Hi Casey,

If you’d like you can mail me a check or money order. PayPal also an option. Shoot me a text tomorrow. 503-891-5470. Thank you sir.

Kenny! You got it my friend. Shoot me a text tomorrow. I don’t have your number. 503-891-5470.

If you’ve received a hoodie you can text me a picture for me to share with everyone! I have pics from a few of you already so thanks!

Seymour Chrome your hoodie is in the mail.

This order is history. If you missed out there will be another order after Christmas.

13. Keenangub says:

Testosterone Propionate 200 Mg/ 2 Ml
    Before undertaking something, sit down and make up a strategy of methods you are going to repair your credit score and maintain oneself from getting in trouble once more. Think about having a economic administration school on your community college. Developing a program in position will provide you with a concrete location to attend decide what to complete following.
    Proviron Stack With Anavar
    People who are looking to overcome their despression symptoms would be intelligent to keep away from processed food. Usually these food types are really poor and frequently leave you feeling sluggish and lazy which happens to be horrible while you are trying to relieve your depressive disorders. Instead, stick with a balanced diet of refreshing meals.
    Equipoise Gynecomastia
    If you are searching to buy jewellery from a retail store, make sure that you get the clerk warm and friendly, valuable and well-informed. Don’t make a purchase in case the service there isn’t warm and friendly or the clerk doesn’t recognize one thing about jewelry. You are not only purchasing the jewelry by itself, but also for the services you need to get. Be choosy when looking to purchase high end jewelry.
    Testosterone Cypionate 100