Movie Trailer

Posted: February 18, 2013 by Hellcat in Fish Reports

Sneak Peak Trailer from the weekend.

Comments
  1. chris blanchard says:

Man that was sweet…thats gonna be so good…and some funny stuff…cant wait!!!!!!!! Nice work

2. Death Dealer says:

The trailer is so damn ill I don’t know what to expect from the movie. I just know this trip was one of the best moments in my life and I am glad that you all where there to share it with me. Chris Heller, Spencer Rhodes Trevor Brattz Corey Rusco and the NWK Crew ( Chris Blanchard Garrett James Kenny James) You guys are all fam for life. Thanks you all so much. TEAM SALMON 2013

3. The Stunner says:

Nice trailer hellcat and congrats on the fish Nick very nice!!

Thanks, Kody! Did you get your prize in the mail yet?

5. REEL LIfestyle says:

I am so HAPPY for Nick , He earned that !!! This Trailer Teaser stuff has me all pumped for the BIG SHOW to come..Thank You H3LLCAT .

There is currently a ‘Sharing’ contest for this trailer on my FB page. Get on there and see what’s happening! FB is how you get get FREE gear from AAA.

You’re welcome, Rod. Thank you for encouraging me to push through and have no fear. Your support means everything. Nick and I both wanna fish with you dude. This year.

8. REEL LIfestyle says:

We can make that happen H3LLCAT>>

That’s what I like to hear. I’ve just burned my overnight trips for a while so we need to let that ‘bank’ refill. Lol.

10. Great trailer Hellcat! Cant wait to see the full feature. Congrats again Nick…….you did it Bud…….and what a Dandy!! Nice job Blanchard on your jig success……..great stuff 🙂

John we couldn’t be living in such style and with such great support without you and The Reel Tech. Thanks for all you do for AAA/NWK!!!

12. John D Duncan says:

You and your crew inspire me to be a better ambassidor of the sport of fishing.

13. Donaca says:

Glad to see you were able to teach some bait and metal heads the joys of jigs.