This video entry for Saturday, February 2nd, 2013. It features Nick Nichols, Corey Rusco, Trevor Braatz, Spencer Rhodes and Jeff Donaca. We were unsuccessful in our efforts today in fooling a fish. That’s what makes AAA TV the REEL Lifestyle. The pros don’t make every basket. Our four trip streak with winter steelhead was broken. Streaks always end. Good and bad. Thanks for watching and now let’s check out the latest episode of AAA TV!

Comments
  1. REEL LIfestyle says:

11:28 on a Sunday night and H3LLCAT is workin’ it…I have never seen so much information on riggin’ in six and a half minutes in my life… Truly amazing…Love the AAA site and always will…Great handstand..I can’t even do that on flat ground….Ha… Great crew you have with you Mr. Heller…..

HA! It’s true. And I couldn’t be happier. Pretty darn cool man. We’ll do this as long as we possibly can. I love getting these long chunks of time to get things published. It has never felt like work for one minute. I can’t describe it but it’s compelling to say the least. Thank you for another lively and thoughtful comment, Rod! And thanks for the kind words as always your support means a ton. We have our entire AAA family from Medford to Seattle repping the RL. Reppin’ it well. Good on ya, dear sir.

3. Andrew Mullens says:

Sick video hell-cat !

4. Death Dealer says:

This video is shows exactly what fishing is all about, its not about how big or how many fish you catch it’s about making memories and spending time with good friends. I feel the same way about this website, it not about the fishing videos its about a place where we are all the same…..just plain ole lovers of fishing. Thanks Christopher Heller for all you do for the sport and for keeping it REEL here on all around angler .com.

5. Headrush says:

Looked liked a sick fun day on the water hopefully a drift boat will be in the future for Headrush and we can really give the fish H3LL!!! Great video brother!

6. Ghost Face says:

H3llKat; Once again enjoying your productions. You said that we’ve seen that wood in one of your movies before… Yeah we have. Your running some dirty set-ups. I am so proud of you right now.

Ghost Face Killa….

Murray….JK….thanks for the comments and the props, Guys. Mad respect.

8. The Hustler says:

I liked that Chris. Nice change of pace and focusing on the tackle.

Thanks, Hustler! Yeah I like to think most people can relate to a blanker. Most people.

10. Strick says:

Quality information. Dug the format…..”Where bobbers go down…..HARD!” LOL!!!!!

11. REEL LIfestyle says:

Andrew Mullens, Death Dealer, Headrush, Ghost Face, The Hustler and , Strick are telling the true story.. Impressed by all the comments…H3LLCAT YOU Rock >>>>