Catches & Kills Photoshow Feb 2013

Posted: February 26, 2013 by Hellcat in Fish Reports, Gear Fishing, Out of Area, Salmon, Trout & Steelhead
Tags: ,

My Catches and Kills segment typically only features pics not yet shown on AAA. So for all of you wondering where my pics are or a lot of my close crew…..that’s why. It’s a feature that focuses on those who take the time to submit photos and even video. Thanks for your support.

Comments
  1. Mr. Sockeye says:

Good stuff, H3L. I remember seeing a lot of those photos on F.B. It’s good to see them all together in one big group.

2. Sal says:

Some great pics and gorgeous fish. Lots of happy anglers there. I hope March is even better. Sal

Yeah Mike it’s amazing how many of my AAA readers will never see most of our Facebook stuff. Trippy.

Thanks for the comment Dad. It’s hard to believe we haven’t fished for a steelhead together in nearly 11 months. Yikes.

5. Death Dealer says:

Lets hope I can make it to the March installment, Nice job to all who caught and killed, heep up the good work Heller

Nick you’re not in there because i only use new photos that haven’t been on the site before. Word.

7. REEL LIfestyle says:

H3LLCAT >>> Once again I am stuck in the Crib doin’ what needs to be done here..So my release is to visit AAA ..Never disappointed with the content of this well produced web site…..Ok back to work ,,I am cheered up again after this visit..Thank you for what you do our Friend ..Many Thanks Indeed.

8. The Stunner says:

Killer cut Heller… Always good stuff and never disappoints

Thanks, Kody! Harbor Boyz are about to be recognized here shortly.