Movie: Small River Summer Salmon

Posted: August 7, 2012 by Hellcat in Fish Reports, Gear Fishing, Salmon, Trout & Steelhead
Tags: , , ,

Comments
  1. daheller says:

Nice fish for this late in the season. Amazing catching those guys in that small pocket water. It must make for a challenging fight as the movie shows. Sal

2. The Stunner says:

Better and Better every time you make a movie man.. Well done to all in part and nice fish Webb looks like some tuff water to land em in.

3. The Hustler says:

Good job to all. Webb, you have dialed in that stretch of water. I think that is safe to say. Drew Taylor, Man, sorry about the heartbreak, but that fish was killer, can I put another, coma in this sentence? Nice piecing it all together, Chris. Looks great!

4. TowTruck says:

What an absolute pleasure!!! I can’t stop thinking about it and can’t wait to do it again. That face I gave when it broke off is classic!

Thanks again

5. The Phantom says:

soooo sick.. great work guys… cant wait to get together this fall…

6. Chromehammer says:

Great Video Guys! Gotta hate those “rubber hook” days when nothing will stay hooked. Drew, I know how that feels when that fish you want so badly to land gets away. Looking forward to hooking up with you guys this fall. And I promise I won’t punish you guys with a terrible hike next time 🙂

Hey thanks, Kody! I think Abe’s suggestion for your name works just right. Thanks to everyone for their support and views and shares on this video. With so much similar footage and LOTS of it there was quite a bit of mix master mike going on. Thanks for noticing.

8. jason says:

Killer water, killer footage and killer fishermen. You guys laid it out on that not.so easy water. Kudos.

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the support