John Webb’s epic one day springer smash breaks twenty fish…

Posted: July 22, 2012 by Hellcat in Fish Reports, Gear Fishing, Salmon, Trout & Steelhead
Tags: , ,

John Webb is the owner of In Your Face Graphics and Tinting and is a proud AllAroundAngler.com sponsor. He also happens to be one of the hottest rods around this summer. Coming off an insane winter steelhead season and a very healthy spring fishery….he continues to light up the rivers both big and small. His latest smash and grab happened yesterday on a small river to the insane tune of 21 salmon being hooked up and 9 getting banked. I should say that before a year ago John only fished the big rivers. His production thus far is laughably ridiculous. Good on ya, John. Proud to have you on the AAA train. Your character, generosity and awesome personality is exactly what I look for in friends and partners. Congratulations on your success…..beyond providing the sickest boat wraps around.

I think you guys get the idea…..outstanding work, John.

Comments
  1. daheller says:

Amazing. I am jealous. Beautiful and bright. Nice going!

You’re jealous? My last fish came in May. How about you, Dad?

3. daheller says:

My last fish…..I caught a small bass last night on a crank bait. Not quite as good as a bag of springers. Sal

After a fresh trip to Alaska I don’t feel to sorry for you. hahahaha.

5. The Hustler says:

Boo Hoo, Sal. John Webb, seriously nice work. Hooking that many fish…you must have just been in a daze after that day on the water. I woulda been just walking around like a zombie, moaning incoherently at strangers as I walked down a random neighborhood street at dusk.

6. Mr. Sockeye says:

Those are some great photos. I especially like shots showing the backs of the fish. Kings have amazing spotting.

7. Hippie Kicker says:

Epic day fishing. One I will remember for quite awhile. And Hustler I was on the phone with Hellcat walking back up the trail in disbelief I was completely fish drunk.

8. Fantastic photos John! Sounds like a day you will remember for a LONG time 🙂

9. TowTruck says:

incredible!! I finally got the pleasure to fish along side him this last Saturday.. Special thanks to both Chris and John for helping me get into my first springer.