Movie: December Coho & Chinook Salmon Fishing

Posted: December 9, 2011 by Hellcat in Fish Reports, Gear Fishing, Salmon, Trout & Steelhead
Tags: , , , , , ,

This new movie features Coho and Chinook Salmon fishing over the last seven days.

It features both drift boating and banking fishing techniques and yields some big Coho & Chinook Salmon to make this video really fun.

It also features the HawgQuest TV program ‘low-holing’ my dad and a couple other guys. Sal provides a comical narrative to keep you up to speed on what’s going down.

Enjoy my latest movie called simply: December Salmon Fishing. Hopefully I’ll be able to make a sequel for you too. We’ll have to wait and see.

NEW DECEMBER SALMON Fishing MOVIE HERE!!!

TeamSalmon/2011

Comments
  1. Auntie says:

What a beautiful and bountiful day! Can’t wait to see the Hawg Quest show that they shot there. It’ll be interesting to see if they say anything about you guys..their lofty perspective anyway! Gorgeous fish. Looks like a frikkin ball!

2. fishsauce says:

Love the video! Some SICK fish you guys got there.

3. Big Tone says:

Sick lookin fish fellas! Got to get my ass out there at least once for those chrome fall freight trains. Times a tickin!
    BT

4. daheller says:

Nice movie and some dandy fish. That coho you bagged and the nook that Kenny M were both amazing chromers. Let’s pray for a little rain so we can go play on the rivers some more. Sal

Thanks, Dad. I’m praying for more rain and a bit more moderate temps for sure. Saturday’s freeze wore me down.

Thanks for the shout Big T. It was great to catch up with you the other night.

You too, Fishsauce! I watched your underwater steely stuff today. WOW.